Today I am going to be doing a product review that I am VERY excited about!
Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much addicted to lip products, and I buy a lot of pricey lip sticks to achieve what I want. This is why I always love finding drug store products that perform well, and I love sharing those products so we can all save a little money 🙂
I was SO excited to try the L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paints! The price point is fabulous at $5 a pop. The huge color range includes pretty nudes, deep plums and reds, and even fun blues. The low price point meant that I could buy colors that I normally wouldn’t risk buying from a high end brand- wasting $5 is much better than wasting $30! So I went ahead and bought five different colors in a mix of what I’m comfortable wearing, as well as fun colors I’ve never tried.
I purchased the following colors (pictured in order top to bottom): Spicy Blush, Taupeless, Sangria, Violet Twist, and Domineering Teal.
- The packaging is cute, and it represents the color of the lip paints well. I always love that in packaging because it makes finding the lipstick you’re looking for so quick and easy!
- The applicator is long, and has a slight indentation for easier application.
- The colors for the most part are VERY highly pigmented! I mean the color payoff is GREAT on these! To get perfect coverage in most of the colors, it only required one stroke of the applicator.
- They smell so good! It has a really nice fruity scent to it!
- These lip paints are SO hydrating! After swatching a few of them on my lips, my lips actually felt better than they did before I put the product on. If you are prone to dry lips and you’re looking for a lip product that won’t worsen it, this is definitely the product for you!
- These are pretty long lasting! The gloss will wear off after a few hours, or eating. However, it leaves a really nice stain of the color and still looks gorgeous!
- The colors do have a tendency to bleed because the formula is so thick and glossy. However, I found that using a lip pencil as a base fixes this problem (there’s a work around for most things in make up!)
- The darker colors can be a little patchy, but with enough strokes it will even out.
So all in all, this product is great! It is more than worth its price,and I highly recommend this product!